Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Plan and carry out marketing initiatives and activities to drive the brand forward, and to develop and support marketing communication activities of Ooredoo, in accordance with agreed business plans. Aid in influencing the perceptions and behavior of different types of stakeholders.
Execute all Marketing activities for the brand with the objective of strengthening the brand. Assist the Team Leader in the responsibilities regarding the corporate guideline with the purpose to maintain consistency in the use and layout of corporate image, build and organize brand identity across all the departments and provide a recognizable corporate image.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
– Develop, plan and carry out marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
– Create and execute effective corporate communication strategies which support the development and growth of brand equity for the corporate brand.
– Assist branding development, positioning and management.
– Create brand strategies across multiple communications platforms.
– Develop and execute brand led campaigns and project that adhere to the set forth guidelines.
– Ensure the integrity of the brand with all public, and play a key role in valuing the brand and ensuring that the brands perceived value increases over time.
– Work closely with segment teams and the advertising team to ensure brand representation, associated visuals and business strategy alignment.
– Liaise and build relationships with all stakeholders, e.g. customers, suppliers and colleagues.
– Establish and cultivate relationships throughout the organization to maximize collaboration, learning and integration.
– Work closely with everyone within the department Ooredoo to make sure that plans are going as planned both externally and internally.
– Manage agencies with regard to the execution of briefed campaigns. Ensuring consistency of approach and conformity within approved corporate standards allocated budgets and expected time periods.
– Develop and execute corporate events and ensure that all aspects adhere to the brand guidelines.
– Ensure and monitor that all brand guidelines are met internally and externally in all campaigns, projects, sponsorships and events.
– Continuously monitor the presence and awareness of the brand share of voice in the market and all media channels in Kuwait.
– Ensure consistency of brand look in indoor and outdoor media.
– Carry out any other task that can help in achieving Ooredoo’s strategic business objectives and company position.
– Assist the Sr. Manager in the responsibilities regarding the corporate guideline with the purpose to maintain consistency in the use and layout of corporate image, build brand identity across all the departments and provide a recognizable corporate image.
– Liaise and attend meetings with other Ooredoo functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
– Ensure that upper management is informed on all critical issues pertaining to the area responsible for.
– Provide support on special projects as and when assigned by seniors and superiors.
– Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
– Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
– Bachelor degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Media, Advertising or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute
– 3-4 required years of experience based on progression ladder, relevant experience in advertising or promotions in the telecommunications sector.
– Creative flair and excellent presentation skills
– Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
– Excellent command of both written and verbal Arabic and English.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
– Resume / cv
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.