Senior Recruiter – RPO team Saudi Arabia
Mercans is the reliable partner for Payroll, Human Resources, Recruitment and Professional Services in the area of the Middle East and North Africa. Through us, Companies find talents, set up their local business, get the tailored software they need, take care of their payroll, and get help with anything connected to the languages, the laws and the industries in this challenging part of the world. Job Purpose: In order to further expand its experienced team, Mercans is looking for a Senior Recruiter, currently located in Europe, Canada or Central Asia and willing to prove himself in a new challenging assignment based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, being part of an RPO team involved in several massive projects.
• Balanced approach to the workload to ensure accurate and timely service delivery
• Makes recommendation to the management on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of the service delivery
• Prepares periodic reports to the management with respect to any operational issues encountered and identifies issues that require management actions.
• Ensures that services are delivered to the clients in accordance with the Standard Services Definition and service contracts
• Ensures that assigned clients’ service delivery issues are addressed promptly, while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
• Constantly monitors clients’ satisfaction rate through personal contacts, weekly meetings with clients’ representatives and annual client satisfaction surveys;
• Escalates any account management related issues to the appropriate Mercans’ executive manager
• Makes recommendations to the management for the improvement of clients’ retention rate and service delivery quality.
• Job analysis and job description definition
• Recruiting analysis, recommendation and planning
• Compliance tracking
• Reporting and Audits
• Hiring Manager Training capability
• Process Mapping
• Recruiting campaign reviews and recommendations
• Technology Consulting
• Third Party Vendor Management
• Implementing new candidate attraction strategies
• Employer Branding analysis
• Design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results
• Creating, developing and managing talent pools to meet the demands of the client
• Full cycle applicant processing including:
• Onboarding approved candidates
Skills / Qualifications required:
• 6-8 years’ experience in a Recruiting/ Talent Acquisition role.
• Preference for experience gained in an onsite position with a RPO provider and for large-scale recruitment projects within Construction, Public Transportation, Infrastructure and Oil and Gas industry sectors
• Good awareness of various methods of creative Internet sourcing with strong usage experience of social media, Job portals and ATS software
• Ability to work in a team, and to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment;
• A good understanding of current recruitment trends and strategies
• Ability to handle ambiguity, stress, resolve problems and deliver strong results
• Willingness to engage at all levels within the organization and the Clients’ management
• Ability to handle a consistently high level of clients’ expectations and requirements
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional French proficiency is a plus
• Experience of high volume permanent recruitment essential
• Capacity to work per targets and deadlines
• Proactive and headhunt approaches to the candidates.
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans’ very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.