● Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
● Set clear team goals
● Delegate tasks and set deadlines
● Oversee day-to-day operation
● Monitor team performance and report on metrics
● Motivate team members
● Discover training needs and provide coaching
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
● Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
● Encourage creativity and risk-taking
● Suggest and organize team-building activities
● Minimum of bachelor’s degree (any field is fine).
● +2 years of experience in real estate brokerage.
● +1 years of experience in New Capital, New Al Alamein and El Sokhna.
● +2 years of experience as a team leader.
● Strong business sense and industry expertise.
● Inspired and motivational person.
● Display high integrity and honesty.
● Solve problems and great analyser for issues.
● Develop his team members.
● Great Appearance.
● Proficiency in English.
● Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects.
● Working knowledge in MS Office.
● Perfect communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds.
● Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
● Having a car is a MUST.
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2