Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form will be released in first week of June 2021 for first counselling. Punjab ITI is a state level admission procedure which is conducted every year. This admission procedure is conducted by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training (DTE & IT). Admission will be provided in various engineering and non- engineering ITI trades. Any separate entrance examination will not be conducted to offer admission. Admission will be provided based on the merit list. Candidates can read this article to know all about Punjab ITI application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility etc.
Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about Punjab ITI 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Application form for Punjab ITI 2021 will be released in first week of June 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Any offline facility will not be provided to fill the form.
- Application process will be done in various steps i.e. registration, filling of online application, fee payment, document upload etc.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form including academic, communication etc.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the form as no correction facility will be provided after final submission of the application.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till second week of June 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Documents Required While Filling Application Form:
Here we have provided documents which will be required at the time of filling Punjab ITI 2021 application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Identity proof
- 8th or 10th class mark sheet etc.
- Application fee will be charged as per the officials.
- Fee will be non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
Punjab ITI 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidates must have complete age of 14 years.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates should have medical fitness certificate.
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 8th or 10th class examination from any recognised board.
- Subjects:Candidates should have mathematics, English and Science subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 8thor 10thclass will also be eligible to apply.
Punjab ITI 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative application dates for first counselling:
|Starting of application form and document uploads||1st week of June 2021|
|Online deposition of application fee||2nd week of June 2021|
|Documents verification||2nd week of June 2021|
|Choice filling||3rd week of June 2021|
|Seat allotment||4th week of June 2021|
How to Fill Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check following mentioned procedure to apply for Punjab ITI 2021:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the registration link.
- Read instructions carefully and then enter registration details.
- Fill details like name, email ID and mobile number etc. and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. registration number and password.
- Fill details carefully in the application form to avoid any type of mistake.
- Fill details like including qualification, personal, address, communication etc. in the application form.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button and proceed it.
- Click on the ‘document upload’ button.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Click on the ‘payment’ tab and fill fee details.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for other future references.
In the above article we have provided all details about Punjab ITI 2021 application form. candidates can check all about application form, fee, dates and much more. Fill correct details in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates must fill details carefully to avoid rejection of the form.
If you have any other query about Punjab ITI 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.