amzn_assoc_ad_type =”responsive_search_widget”; amzn_assoc_tracking_id =”shopping0968-21″; amzn_assoc_marketplace =”amazon”; amzn_assoc_region =”IN”; amzn_assoc_placement =””; amzn_assoc_search_type = “search_widget”;amzn_assoc_width =”800″; amzn_assoc_height =”250″; amzn_assoc_default_search_category =””; amzn_assoc_default_search_key =”upsc”;amzn_assoc_theme =”light”; amzn_assoc_bg_color =”FFFFFF”;
JRBT Tripura is inviting candidates to apply for the Lower Division Clerk vacancies in Group ‘D’ Non-Gazetted category. A total of 1500 posts will be filled through this recruitment process. All candidates who satisfy the required Eligibility Criteria can apply online for the JRBT Tripura Lower Division Clerk open positions.
For all details about the JRBT Tripura Lower Division Clerk openings please read this post completely.
JRBT Recruitment 2021 – Lower Division Clerk Highlights
|Name of the recruiting body||JRBT (Joit Recruitment Board Tripura)|
|Number of vacancies||1500|
|Name of the post||Lower Division Clerk, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted|
PB-2 Pay Band Scale Rs. 5700 to 24,000/-, Grade pay- Rs. 2200/-. This is the old pay scale and successfully selected candidates will get the salary according to the revised pay Level-l of Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018.
Please have a look on the important dates mentioned below.
|Notification date||19th December 2020|
|Starting of the application submission||19th December 2020|
|Last date to apply||30th January|
|Last date to submit the fee||30th February 2021|
|Admit Card availability||Will be informed|
|Exam Date||Will be informed|
Complete Eligibility Criteria is given below. Please check the eligibility criteria details carefully before the online application process.
- Madhyamik (Class 10th board exam in West Bengal) passed from a recognized School.
- Knowledge of computer and operating system and typing speed accuracy is required as per the below-given specification
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English on a Computer keyboard
- For Bengali Typist a speed of 25 words per minute in Bengali on a Computer keyboard
- Desirable: Knowledge of the Bengali language
- Candidates will get 6 months’ time to clear the typing test. Without clearing the typing test candidates will not get a permanent job status.
Note: The typing test will be a qualifying test only and marks obtained in the typing test will not be included in the final merit list
Candidates must be 18 years above and not exceeding 41 years of age as of 31st December 2020. For ST/SC/PwD candidates and extra 5 years of age relaxation will be given.
Note 1: Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic Tripura government is giving an additional 1 year age relaxation to all category candidates.
Note 2: If SC/ST category candidates from other states want to apply for the JRBT Multi Tasking Staff vacancies then candidates must apply as unreserved category candidates.
Exam Pattern will be given below. Please have a look at the complete exam pattern and syllabus to get an idea about the formate of the examination.
Paper 1 will be a pen and paper based test.
|Paper 1 (English descriptive test)||Translation from English to Bengali, Report making or essay writing, Summary writing.||40|
|Paper 1 (English Objective test)||Use of appropriate preposition and Articles, Correction of Sentences, Synonyms, Antonyms, Common Phrases||30|
|Paper 2 (General Knowledge)||Current events and general knowledge in India and the world, Constitution of India, Indian History, Indian Geography.||100||2 Hours|
Interview: After the written examination all shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview round. The interview will carry a total of 30 marks.
How to apply
Candidates may apply from the official website of the Joint Recruitment Board Tripura (JRBT)
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- for UR category and Rs. 200/- for reserved category (SC/ST). PwD candidates are exempted from fee
Candidates may follow below steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website https://employment.tripura.gov.in/.
- Now click on the link Joint Recruitment Board on the left side.
- On the new page candidates will have to register first on the website through the registration column on the right side (see above image).
- After the first-time registration candidates can submit the online application form.
- Finally complete the online application form by filling all required details and payment of the application fee.
Check other Popular Sarkari Exams in India:
For other latest govt job notifications candidates may visit the linked article.
amzn_assoc_ad_type =”responsive_search_widget”; amzn_assoc_tracking_id =”shopping0968-21″; amzn_assoc_marketplace =”amazon”; amzn_assoc_region =”IN”; amzn_assoc_placement =””; amzn_assoc_search_type = “search_widget”;amzn_assoc_width =”800″; amzn_assoc_height =”250″; amzn_assoc_default_search_category =””; amzn_assoc_default_search_key =”JEEMain”;amzn_assoc_theme =”light”; amzn_assoc_bg_color =”FFFFFF”;