Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 Procedure will be organized by the Directorate of Training, Himachal Pradesh every year. The admission procedure will be organized for the candidates seeking admission in various Diploma Courses of Technical and Non-Technical field. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of Merit list. Shortlisted candidates will get admission in various Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) across the Himachal Pradesh State. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission Dates 2022
Checkout the complete tentative Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 Dates:
|Application releases||3rd week of June 2022|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Offline submission of application fee||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit list||3rd week of July 2022|
|1st round seat allocation||4th week of July 2022|
|2nd round seat allocation||1st week of August 2022|
Himachal Pradesh 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Himachal Pradesh Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from the 3rd week of June 2022 through online mode.
- Only Eligible candidates for the admission procedure will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates must be authentic and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- The details like email Id and phone number must be valid as all the communication will be done through them.
- The Application Form submission procedure will be regulated till the prescribed date, so candidate must fill the application form before the date.
- The last date for submission of application from will be in 2nd week of July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
Himachal Pradesh ITI Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian national to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th & 10th level examination from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have domicile certificate of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Science as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: He/ she must have completed 14 years of age as on prescribed date.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
Himachal Pradesh ITI admission procedure will be regulated in various rounds including the registration, counselling, allotment of seats and physical reporting. Candidates will have to complete all the rounds within the prescribed format to be eligible for admission.
The admission procedure will be followed by the state level merit list released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. On the basis of merit list authority will call the candidates for admission procedure.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Result/ Merit List
The Merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Only successfully registered candidates for the admission procedure will be shortlisted for the merit list. Candidates will be able to check the merit list from the 3rd week of July 2022.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Merit list will be released by the authority through online mode only. Candidates will be able to check the merit list from the website of authority.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the required examination. Merit list will be consist of names of the shortlisted candidates along with their rank for the admission procedure.
Himachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Counselling
Himachal Pradesh ITI Counselling procedure 2022 will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure through online mode only. Shortlisted candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through the website of authority.
Only Shortlisted candidates from the counselling procedure will get seats in the various offered courses. The counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report physically at the allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission. Candidates will also have to bring the following document for the verification rounds:
- Class 8th mark sheet & certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste or category certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other queries regarding Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.