The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency, announces holding of the 15th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on 26th December 2021 (SUNDAY) published official notiifcation for GSET 2021 Examination at website www.gujaratset.in
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (Gujarat SET) December 2021 Notification Out
Exam Name: Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) December 2021
Education Qualification : Check Eligibility Criteria
- Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates
- Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Transgender Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD (PH/VH) Candidates.
Examination Centres: : Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Patan, Bhavnagar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Godhra, Junagadh, Valsad, Bhuj
Steps for submission of Online Application Form
Step 1 – Pay Examination Fee
- Candidate has to visit GSET website : www.gujaratset.ac.in for fee payment. Examination fee and Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST), as applicable, can be paid only through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Follow on screen instructions for payment of requisite fee and print examination fee receipt generated after successful transaction. 12 | Page
- Candidates should note down and preserve Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for online registration of their application form (Step-2).
Step 2 – Register Online for GSET Examination
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format and should not be more than 100kb.
- Candidate has to visit the GSET website : www.gujaratset.ac.in and provide Order Number and Sbiepay Reference ID to “LOGIN” his / her account for filling up the Application Form for GSET Examination by clicking “Apply Online” button available under candidate’s Login Account.
- Please fill correct information carefully in the online application form and follow the on-screen instructions for filling up application form. Confirm that your Name, Fee Details, Subject, Centre, Category, Physically or Visually disability, recent passport size photo scanned in JPEG format and not be more then 100kb and all other details filled are correct. Otherwise, no correction will be made after you submit the application form. Gujarat SET Office will not be responsible for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- After successful submission and confirmation, the candidate should take printout of filled online Application Form on A-4 size paper only. It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve printout of filled online Application Form with him/her for future reference.
- The payment of examination fee (step – I) and Online Registration (step – II) for GSET Examination is mandatory.
- Due to Technical or any other reason, if the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph uploaded by candidate does not appear / printed properly on Print out of Online Application form, Candidates are requested to send the registration details with Scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately on E-Mail: email@example.com
- The candidate should note that the printout of online Application Form, fee payment receipt or any other certificate or document is not required to be sent to Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara before he / she is declared as qualified in the GSET Examination.
- After declaration result of GSET Examination, if candidate is declared as qualified, printout of online Application Form has to be mandatorily submitted along with fee payment receipt, Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- It may be pointed out that getting application confirmation, downloading Examination Hall Ticket and noting of seating arrangement/venue of GSET Examination from the GSET website shall be the sole responsibility of candidate only. GSET Agency will not be held responsible in this regard.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early. GSET Agency will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature.
Notification: Click Here
Pay Fees Online: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting of Online Registration: 21-06-2021
- Starting of Fee Collection: 21-06-2021
- Last day for Online Application: 21-07-2021
- Last day for Fee Collection:21-07-2021
- Gujarat SET Examination Date: 26-12-2021
For more details: Click Here