Delhi ITI Admission 2022 will be commenced from the 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode. Delhi ITI Admission Procedure is a state level admission process conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT. Candidates will get shortlisted for the admission on the basis of candidates scores in the required examination (merit list). Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will get admission in various ITI trades at govt. and Private ITIs across the Delhi. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Delhi ITI Admission 2022.
Delhi ITI Admission 2022 Dates
Following are the complete tentative dates for the Delhi ITI Admission 2022:
|Starting of application form/ choice filling||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date of verification and choice filling||1st week of July 2022|
|Tentative rank display||2nd week of July 2022|
|Final rank display||3rd week of July 2022|
|1st seat allotment||4th week of July 2022|
|1st reporting at ITIs||4th week of July 2022|
|2nd round seat allotment||1st week of August 2022|
|2nd round reporting at ITIs||1st week of August 2022|
|3rd round seat allotment||1st week of August 2022|
Delhi ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Delhi ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from the 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the admission procedure.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as per the instructions given on the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- An individual can fill the application form only once as multiple application forms of same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last week of June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Delhi ITI 2022 Application Fee will be Rs.200/-.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Document required for Delhi ITI 2022 Application:
Following are the list of documents candidates will require while filling the Application Form:
- 8th or 10th class mark sheets
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Id proof (Aadhar card)
- Debit card/ credit card details, etc.
Delhi ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for Delhi ITI 2022 Admission:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years as on 1st August 2022. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed either 8th or 10th class from any recognized board.
- Mark: Candidates must have scored at least 40% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics and Science as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Delhi ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
Delhi ITI Admission procedure will be followed by various steps including the registration, choice filling and allotment of seats. Every eligible candidate will have to register themselves for the Delhi ITI Admission Procedure.
After the completion of registration process, authority will prepare the merit list. Shortlisted candidates through the merit list will get admission in various offered trades of ITI programme.
Delhi ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. On the basis of merit list, candidates will get shortlisted for the counselling procedure. Candidates will be able to check the tentative merit list/ rank list from the 2nd week of July 2022.
Along with the tentative merit list/ rank list, authority will also provide the objection facility. Candidates will be able to raise their objection on the merit list within given time period. The final merit list will be released after the completion of objection facility.
Delhi ITI Merit list will be released through online mode only. Authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the required qualifying examination.
Delhi ITI 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of final merit list. Only shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be able to participate in the counselling procedure.
Delhi ITI Counselling Procedure will be conducted through online mode only. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure through the website of authority.
The conducting authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling.
Delhi ITI Reservation Policy
As per the reservation policy of Government, some seats will be reserved for the reserved category candidates. Following are the complete Seat reservation policy for the Delhi ITI:
|Candidates passed their exams from other states||9%|
|J & K migrants||1%|
Delhi ITI 2022 Admission
The final admission will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the final merit list and choice of center filled by them. After the allotment of seats candidates will have to report at the allotted center for completing the remaining formalities for admission.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents for the verification rounds:
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about Delhi ITI Admission 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.