Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2022 will be conducted in the month of July 2022. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBMU). The examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Nursing Courses including B.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. nursing, post B.Sc. nursing, ANM and GNM etc. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in offered courses of various Nursing colleges across the Uttarakhand State. Here in this article, candidates will get complete information along with latest information on UK Nursing 2022 Examination.
UK Nursing 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative exam dates for the UK Nursing Examination 2022:
|Starting of application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Availability of hall ticket||2nd week of July 2022|
|UK Nursing 2022 exam date||4th week of July 2022|
|Announcement of the result||Last week of August 2022|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of October 2022|
Uttarakhand Nursing 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the UK Nursing Application form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from the last week of May 2022.
- Candidates will be able to submit their application form through online mode only, as no other mode of submission will be accepted.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- Application Form will be made available for eligible candidate only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The details like Email Id and Phone No. must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Last date of submission of application form will be in 2nd week of July 2022.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for every candidate and course will be as follows:
|For B.Sc. nursing and post B.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 1500|
|SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1000|
|For M.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 2000|
|SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1500|
|For ANM and GNM||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 700|
UK Nursing Exam 2022 Eligibility
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the UK Nursing Exam 2022:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December 2022. Upper age limit must be 35 years.
- Qualifications: Candidates must passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have physics, chemistry, biology with English as subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 40% marks in their 10+2 exam to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Applying candidates age must be within 17 years to 35 Years as on 31st December 2022.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 examination with PCMB as their subjects.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 45% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. nursing, post B.Sc. nursing or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained at least of 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
UK Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern for the UK Nursing will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The UK Nursing Examination will be conducted through pen or paper (offline) mode.
- Total Question: The Question paper will consist of 100 Objective Type questions.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided for the examination.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for every correct answer and there won’t be any negative marking in the examination.
Checkout the complete course wise exam pattern for the UK Nursing 2022:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|10+2 science (physics, chemistry, botany and zoology)||100||100|
For Post B.Sc. Nursing:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Mental health nursing||10||10|
|Medical surgical nursing||15||15|
|Community health nursing||15||15|
|Child health nursing||15||15|
|Nutrition and dietetic nursing||15||15|
|Maternal health nursing||10||10|
UK Nursing Exam 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the UK Nursing examination will be different for every course. Syllabus for the UG courses will consist of various questions from the required subjects of 10+2 level. For PG course, the syllabus will be prepared from the relevant subjects of required examination.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
Following are some effective tips and tricks for the preparation of UK Nursing examination 2022:
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Read the newspapers daily.
- Solve the previous years and sample question paper.
- Practices the subject according to the program applied for.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2022
The Admit card will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the separate admit card for every course and candidate individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of July 2022.
UK Nursing Admit Card 2022 will be released for the registered candidates for the examination only. Registered candidates will be able to access their admit card by login into the website of authority.
UK Nursing Exam 2022 Answer Key
The Answer Key will be released by the authority for every candidate in Pdf format. Candidates will be able to access the Answer key after few days from the completion of examination through the website of authority
Uttarakhand Nursing Answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. Candidates will be able to raise their objection on every answers in answer key within the given time period.
UK Nursing 2022 Result
Uttarakhand Nursing Examination result 2022 will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to access their result from the last week of August 2022 through online mode.
The Result will be prepared by the university on the basis of final answer key. Result will be consisting of candidate performance in the entrance examination. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
UK Nursing 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the university after few weeks from the declaration of result. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 2nd week of October 2022 through online mode.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Seat allotment and reporting. Candidates will also have to upload following documents for the verification rounds:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any query regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.