Our Company is keenly looking to hire an individual to fill a responsible position of an Accountant to support our trading desk.
Candidates should be from shipping or oil trading industry, ideally with 3-5 years of experience in accounting roles.
Department: Oil Trading
Reporting to: Business Head and CFO
Role will involve following responsibilities:
1) Daily Accounting and Record keeping
2) Ability to manage 2-3 Accounting for company and potential subsidiaries.
3) Generating Purchase Order and Sales Order.
4) Managing Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable Management.
5) Generating Cash Flow Reports – weekly basis and MIS reports basis Monthly.
6) VAT recording and filing for the company.
7) Data Entry and management in Company’s software – Microsoft Dynamics, Excel.
8) Payment initiation and liaising with Banks.
9) Preparation for Annual Audits and knowledge of IFRS standards are essential.
Visa, Insurance and Cellphone allowance will be provided by the Company.