Page Updated on September 19, 2020
UPPCL recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has recently issued a notification for the 102 vacant posts of Accounting Clerk. These posts come under the Group C category and candidates will be recruited for the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. and Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Ltd .
A total of 102 vacancies are available to recruit where 45 vacancies are available for the general category and the rest vacancies are available for reserved categories . Check all the details about this recruitment on this page and apply it as soon as possible.
The application process for the Accounting Clerk position will start from 6th October 2020 and the last date to apply online is 27th October 2020.
Detail of Posts:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Number of Vacancy:
|Post||UR||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||SC||ST||EWS|
Candidates will get the salary as per the Pay Band 4, Rs 27,200/- to 86,100/- and other allowances as applicable.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Online Application Start Date||06th October 2020|
|Last Date to apply||27th October 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||27th October 2020|
|No of Vacancies||102|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation in Commerce|
Candidates must have a graduation degree in Commerce.
18 – 40 years.
Reserved category candidates who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh will get age relaxation.
Exam Pattern for UPPCL recruitment 2020
Part 1 of the exam consists of 50 questions. The question level will be similar to the questions asked in the CCC exam of NIELIT.
For each correct answer, 1 mark will be rewarded and for each wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
Part 2 of the Exam will consist of the below-given subjects.
Please check the latest govt jobs at the Sarkari Exam page of our website.
How to Apply
Application fee for UPPCL Accounting Clerk post is given below:
The application fee can be submitted by credit card/debit card, net banking, challan (State bank of India).
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the UPPCL official website:
Please follow below steps to apply online:
- Step #1: Click here to visit the official website
- Step #2: Click on the “Apply Online” link for the Accounting Clerk vacancy (link will be activated on 6 October 2020).
- Step #3: Select the “I Agree” checkbox and click on the Start button.
- After completing this form candidates will get a registration id and password.
- Now login again using the Registration id and password and complete the online application process.
- Pay the required application fee.
- After completing the online application process candidates can save to application form, fee receipt, and take the print out also for future reference.
Instructions before applying online on the UPPCL website:
- The candidate must have a valid email id, a 50kb size or less passport size photograph, and a 20kb or less signature photo.
|Starting of online application form submission||06-10-2020|
|Last date to submit the online application||27-10-2020|
|Last date for Submission of application fee||27-10-2020|
|Submission of application fee through SBI challan(offline)
Note: Challan for payment can be downloaded up to 04-08-2020 only
|Tentative date for computer based test||Third week of November 2020 (Tentative)|
Please find below links related to latestgovt jobs: